موقعیت های شغلی
If you are interested in joining our teams in Assalouyeh, Arya Sasol Polymer Company looks for a senior specialist who has a strong hand in Internal Audit as well as Integrated Governance.
To safeguard the assets owned by the company, assess the compliance of activities with the governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards as well as the policies by the company;
- Monitor the effectiveness of the risk management and corporate governance sustainment processes;
- Compare and contrast property controls with regulatory requirements and generally expected internal controls;
- Identify and document business processes and controls in order to evaluate risks and compensating controls;
- Plan and conduct audit to assess controls, operational efficiencies, and the level of compliance with the selected policies, procedures, and regulations. Resolve audit problems and develop modifications to coverage and schedule the work.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to improve internal control;
- Perform proposed audit assignments;
- Learn and study about the policies and guidelines by the organization;
- Gather, analyze, evaluate, and present accounting documentation, reports, data, and flowcharts;
- Do follow-ups in and about the audit’s reports.
- BA or MA in Accounting / Industrial Engineering;
- five years of experience in Internal Audit as well as Integrated Governance.
- Knowledge of all aspects of corporate governance;
- Familiar with the governmental legal aspects (tax law, customs law and etc…).
- Knowledge about risk assessments;
- Teamwork ability.
Knowledge and Essential Skills:
Job Location: Assalouyeh, Bushehr Province, Iran
Main Responsibilities, Tasks & Duties:
Manage organizational structure creation and maintenance.
Participate in workforce planning and collaboration in identifying and prioritizing the recruitment needs and required expertise.
Finding, listing, Inserting job posts, and collecting applicable resumes made to the company's business identification and recruitment appointments.
Perform professional interviews according to the competency model.
Manage employee movement processes and procedures (e.g. Employee transfers, promotions, redeployment, and rotation).
Manage job-profiling system and ensure that necessary job profiles are available for all positions in ASPC.
Develop and implement career paths according to employees.
Participate in performance management and handle poor performance meetings.
Ensure that talent management takes place and that succession planning and career paths are in place and are understood by the workforce.
Manage the employee separation process and procedures (e.g. Resignation, retirement, retrenchment, dismissal, ill health, death, and incapacity).
Conduct exit interviews with all employees who leave the company and analyze the feedback.
Participate in developmental projects according to the action plan of the department.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources, Management, Industrial Engineering, or other related fields.
At least 6 years of working experience related to education and the subject of working. History of work in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
Professional knowledge of all HR areas.
English proficiency and computer literacy with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
Analytical thinking style.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization.
Confident and approachable attitude.
Ability to meet deadlines.
Highly motivated and Innovative.
Being able to work as part of a team.
Citizenship of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Military services completed or exempted.