The evergreen jewel of Iran's petrochemical industry
Arya Sasol Polymer Company after successfully receiving the Green Industry Award in the years of 2015-2017, winning the "Silver Statue" Of the 18th period and the "Golden Statue" of the 19th and 20th Periods in 2018 and the 22nd Green Industry Award of the country. Arya Sasol Polymer Company due to its unique and sustainable performance in the field of environmental protection and sustainable development, Is the only company that was selected as the country's best green industrial unit for the "third year in a row" and "Golden Statue" proudly received this prestigious national event.
This company, as the first and only Iranian company, succeeded in receiving the golden statue of the environmental management system from one of the top three auditing institutions in the (world British Safety Council) in this area by planning, large investment and implementation of numerous and up-to-date projects in the field of environmental protection as well as implementation of social responsibility projects. Also, in order to fulfill the 50th article of the Constitution, Arya Sasol Polymer Company considers development without regard to the environment as a one-dimensional, unstable and incomplete development and is committed to the optimal use of raw materials, respect for the rights of local communities and citizens with the slogan of reduction! Reuse. Knows recycling (Reduce! Reuse .Recycle).
Arya Sasol Polymer Company has set its ultimate goal of Zero Discharge to the environment in order to achieve sustainable development, and in this regard, has developed a road map for improving and upgrading the Environmental Management System (Environmental Improvement Plan) and has determined and implemented short and long-term operational plans.
The following are the most important environmental programs and projects that have been exploited in recent years with a huge investment in this company:
- Implementation of a key and important project to improve the process of regenerating the olefin unit reactor by the German Linde Engineering Design Company in order to prevent the release of any gaseous pollutants into the atmosphere
- Execution of Dedusting project in light polyethylene unit with the aim of preventing the release of any dust and polymer particles in the ambient air
- Use of new systems for control and monitoring of environmental pollutants, including the Continuous Monitoring System (Online Monitoring System)
- Implementation of preventive programs (Leading Indicator) such as the project to identify and eliminate leakage from process equipment (LDAR program) as the first Iranian company in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries
- Regular and continuous implementation of self-declaration plan in monitoring, by the trusted laboratory of the Environment Organization
- Establishment of a new environmental management system; Including Material Flow Costing (MFCA) in accordance with ISO 14051 and with the aim of reducing waste, as the first company in the petrochemical industry
- Supplying a device to neutralize the destructive effects of hazardous mercury wastes of fluorescent / fluorescent lamps called Bulb Eater and also a barrel waste incinerator, as the first company in the country's oil and petrochemical industry
- Creation, development and maintenance of 9 hectares of evergreen space inside the complex with different plant species and effective in absorbing pollutants and purifying the ambient air.
- Conducting studies in order to promote organizational culture and commitment to the environment with the approach of assessing the current situation and achieving an effective and efficient approach.
- Establish a green management system by centralizing integrated printers with a resource-saving approach
Sustainable environmental protection is one of the core values of this company And it has been effectively institutionalized in this organization that in this regard and in accordance with the requirements and environmental considerations and respect for the rights of citizens and employees, pollutants from the company's production processes using modern technology and equipment such as Continues Emission monitoring systems ( Online) and CCTV cameras installed on broadcast sources are monitored and controlled and the monitored data is sent to the comprehensive monitoring system of the Environmental Protection Agency. Management and reduction of greenhouse gases from combustion sources is one of the strategic goals of the company that projects and executive plans have been developed and are in the implementation stage.